Amala Beads Worldwide is a new source for the discerning bead collector and jewelry lover. I am always on the hunt for new and interesting items and can offer you an exciting collection of beads and findings that have been collected from the world over. Many of the beads I sell have been handmade by me and all of the finished pieces I offer are designed and assembled by me as well. You'll never find a "mass market" version of finished jewelry on this site! I offer a custom design service, meeting your needs for a single bead or a complete "parure" composed of earrings, necklace, bracelet, and brooch. Please feel free to contact me via amalabeadsworldwide@gmail.com. Thank you for visiting my blog and please tell your friends!

PS - Click on the photo for a larger view and then go back to the blog by clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner!

"All created things must pass; strive on, diligently" - The Buddha

Talhakimt pendants

These arrow shaped pendants were originally made in Bohemia and were very popular in Africa as a hair ornament. Most of the Bohemian made pendants were made of glass.  Other talhakimts were made from carnelian and other stones.

The talhakimts handmade by Amala Beads Worldwide are  reproductions cast from a mold of a 90 year old talhakimt that I purchased years ago.  Each pendant is carefully crafted in polymer clay, cured, trimmed, and polished.   The pendants shown here are available for immediate purchase.  Other colors are available at no extra cost.

Average size 54 x 34 mm.  Average weight 6 g.

Priced at $7.50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment