Amala Beads Worldwide is a new source for the discerning bead collector and jewelry lover. I am always on the hunt for new and interesting items and can offer you an exciting collection of beads and findings that have been collected from the world over. Many of the beads I sell have been handmade by me and all of the finished pieces I offer are designed and assembled by me as well. You'll never find a "mass market" version of finished jewelry on this site! I offer a custom design service, meeting your needs for a single bead or a complete "parure" composed of earrings, necklace, bracelet, and brooch. Please feel free to contact me via amalabeadsworldwide@gmail.com. Thank you for visiting my blog and please tell your friends!

PS - Click on the photo for a larger view and then go back to the blog by clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner!

"All created things must pass; strive on, diligently" - The Buddha

Tiny, tiny beads

These tiny polymer beads are reminescent of the small striped beads often see in Zulu beadwork.

Each bead has a white base with narrow blue stripes, which started as a large roll of white and blue clay,was reduced drastically in size, cut into individual beads, and pierced from each side with a large needle.

Average size: 3 x 5 mm.

Average weight: .1 gm.

Price: 10 for $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment